Friday 4 March 2011

My latest design for the installation is this:



as there is a hook in the ceiling it might be possible to hang the sphere from it.. The only problem is that it would make it wobbly and people might get confused when they get out of the tunnel so I would have to leave instructions on the door.

Any feedback on this would be reeeally good!

As the weather is getting better I'm thinking about doing some outdoors things on a bigger scale, using the LEDs. I could use the overhead projector to draw a circle and then put them in place, and film it getting darker and speed it up. bigger scale would be relevant I think.



I want to do stuff with just circles but I'm worried I can't justify it well enough. Feeling restricted by critical theory. Grrr.

Dissertation thoughts: involving, experience art as a more 'valid' art form than art which seperates itself from the viewer - not just obvious examples like installation but 'involving' paintings or films too..

No comments:

Post a Comment